This certificate is a unique series of courses designed to help individuals generate organizational value through the use of technology. Technology management enables an organization to optimize and organize resources, staffing, time, processes, and communication. Participants will learn project management best practices, how to develop an Agile mindset, and the fundamentals of cloud computing.
Today, professionals are expected to be well-rounded and skilled in multiple disciplines, while also having a specialization to stand out. LSU Online & Continuing Education certificate programs that fuse technical or business-related knowledge with skillsets gained from the humanities and social sciences—inspired by Leonardo da Vinci.
This certificate program includes 3 courses which can be purchased separately or bundled together for a discount. Courses are open to all participants, not just those pursuing a certificate program.
The Information Technology Management certificate may prepare you for these roles:
- Information Security Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Information Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Software Applications Developer
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online self-paced format with two to six weeks to complete each course. Refer to individual course listing for time frame. If you purchase the Certificate bundle, individuals will have 4 months to complete the program. The Certificate bundle fee is offered at a discounted rate compared to if you were to register for the courses individually. Courses are open to all participants, not just those pursuing the Certificate.
Digital Badge Details:
- Successful completion of all courses within this certificate earns you an official LSU digital badge to showcase your new skill set and provides employers with a reliable way to assess your capabilities. Additionally, badges serve as a visual representation of your accomplishments and can be shared on social media, personal websites, or professional networking sites.
- Badges are distributed through Canvas Credentials (previously known as Badgr). For more information on digital badges, visit the LSU digital badge page.
For more information about this program, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.