General concepts in cell biology, genetics, ecology and evolution. This is a General Education course. Credit will not be given for this course and BIOL 1201. For nonscience majors. Not for degree credit for a student majoring in a biological science.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge
- Online, self-paced, open-enrollment period
- Six months to complete course
- 18 modules, 3 exams
- A computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone.
- You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
- If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.