COAWB - Applied Cloud Computing I
From Principles of Cloud Computing I, you know now the role of cloud computing in the digital organization of the modern era. But, how can you apply this knowledge and build a cloud-based infrastructure? In this course, you will contextualize and apply the principles through the services offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and learn how to architect a firm using AWS.
- Discuss key concepts related to cloud computing and the advantages of cloud computing with AWS
- Understand the pricing philosophy and characteristics of cloud computing within AWS
- Understand the AWS global infrastructure services that are available
- Discuss the economic and pricing considerations for AWS
- Define how to secure infrastructure within AWS
- Architect a firm using AWS services
- Must have completed Principles of Cloud Computing 1
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Cloud Computing Concepts, Technology & Architecture by Thomas Erl, Zaigham Mahmood, and Ricardo Puttini (referred to as CCTA throughout the course) ISBN-13: 978-0133387520
- The book is available from Amazon.com and most major book retailers. Approximate cost of book is $50.
- Online self-paced with six weeks to complete the course.
Courses are open to all participants, not just those pursuing the Certificate.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- AWS Cloud Computing Specialist Certificate : AWS Cloud Computing Specialist Certificate
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certificate : AWS Cloud Practitioner Certificate