COAWD - Principles of Cloud Computing II
In this course, you will learn how to create a cloud architecture for an organization among competing alternatives, regardless of the vendor that you use to create your environment.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Differentiate between cloud computing architectures for different organizational objectives.
- Describe advantages and disadvantages of various computing architectural choices to meet a variety of organizational objectives.
- Identify a cloud computing architecture for an organization to meet a variety of organizational objectives.
- Explain various cloud architectures from the perspective of both the client and the vendor.
- To enroll in the AWS Solutions Architect program, you must have either: (a) completed the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certificate; or (b) have an AWS Cloud Practitioner certification earned elsewhere. The Solutions Architect certification is the second certification in the AWS Learning Path.
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Cloud Computing Concepts, Technology & Architecture by Thomas Erl, Zaigham Mahmood, and Ricardo Puttini (referred to as CCTA throughout the course) ISBN-13: 978-0133387520
- The book is available from Amazon.com and most major book retailers. Approximate cost of book is $50.
- Online self-paced with six weeks to complete the course.
Courses are open to all participants, not just those pursuing the Certificate.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- AWS Cloud Computing Specialist Certificate : AWS Cloud Computing Specialist Certificate
- AWS Solutions Architect Certificate : AWS Solutions Architect Certificate