From Principles of Cloud Computing II, you know now how to architect a solution for an organization. But there are many choices that exist to building your architecture and it may be difficult to know what is appropriate for a given business. In this course, you will contextualize and apply the principles through the services offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and learn how to architect a firm using AWS in preparation for the Solutions Architect exam.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Create an AWS infrastructure that is scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- To enroll in the AWS Solutions Architect program, you must have either: (a) completed the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certificate; or (b) have an AWS Cloud Practitioner certification earned elsewhere. The Solutions Architect certification is the second certification in the AWS Learning Path.
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Cloud Computing Concepts, Technology & Architecture by Thomas Erl, Zaigham Mahmood, and Ricardo Puttini (referred to as CCTA throughout the course) ISBN-13: 978-0133387520
- The book is available from Amazon.com and most major book retailers. Approximate cost of book is $50.
- Online self-paced with six weeks to complete the course.
Courses are open to all participants, not just those pursuing the Certificate.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.