From Applied Cloud Computing II, you know now how to architect a solution using AWS services for an organization. But, how do you ensure that this is a well-architected framework? In this course, you will understand the pillars of a well-architected framework using the services offered by Amazon Web Services (AWS) and learn how to ensure that your infrastructure is well designed in preparation for the Solutions Architect exam.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
- To enroll in the AWS Solutions Architect program, you must have either: (a) completed the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certificate; or (b) have an AWS Cloud Practitioner certification earned elsewhere. The Solutions Architect certification is the second certification in the AWS Learning Path.
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Cloud Computing Concepts, Technology & Architecture by Thomas Erl, Zaigham Mahmood, and Ricardo Puttini (referred to as CCTA throughout the course) ISBN-13: 978-0133387520
- The book is available from Amazon.com and most major book retailers. Approximate cost of book is $50.
- Online self-paced with six weeks to complete the course.
Courses are open to all participants, not just those pursuing the Certificate.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.