This course will further your understanding of the DevOps culture by merging your knowledge of cloud platforms and DevOps to consider how the two concepts impact user roles, processes, and tooling. The course will compare the various roles and responsibilities of employees working in a DevOps organization, and explore the physical process of DevOps. Curated training on the most used Cloud Platforms will provide you with the foundational knowledge needed to utilize these tools in the field, while applying your new knowledge to authentic scenarios such as building a toolchain and drafting a cloud migration plan.Course objectives:
- Use tools to apply DevOps processes.
- Describe user roles in DevOps and Cloud Computing.
- Infer solutions to real-world problems in DevOps organizations.
- Explain how cloud computing is part of the DevOps process and culture.
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online self-paced with four weeks to complete the course.
LSU’s certificate program is your opportunity to gain applicable knowledge and skills in a convenient format online. They are designed for individuals who want to gain a new set of skills to immediately apply in the workplace. With each completion of a MicroCert you will receive a digital badge to publicize your achievement in your specialization that can be shared online on platforms like LinkedIn. The courses you take can start you on the path toward your professional goals.
To earn a MicroCert, you must complete 3 online self-paged – 6 hour courses. The Introduction to DevOps course and a 2 concept courses: A fundamentals and an applications course. Each course will be 6 hours for a total of 18 hours. Students will receive a digital badge from LSU Online & Continuing Education that can be used for online résumés, personal websites or social media.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.