Cloud Platforms are crucial to organizational performance, and a clear understanding of cloud computing is important. This course will introduce you to the basics of cloud computing, as well as how cloud computing applies to the DevOps process. The course considers best practices in migrating to a cloud platform and offers a high-level overview of various cloud platforms. You will learn what cloud computing is and how it relates to the larger DevOps culture.
- Explain how cloud computing is part of the DevOps process and culture.
- Differentiate between tools to deploy DevOps concepts.
- Infer best practices in DevOps and cloud computing.
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online self-paced with four weeks to complete the course.
LSU’s certificate program is your opportunity to gain applicable knowledge and skills in a convenient format online. They are designed for individuals who want to gain a new set of skills to immediately apply in the workplace. With each completion of a MicroCert, you will receive a digital badge to publicize your achievement in your specialization that can be shared online on platforms like LinkedIn. The courses you take can start you on the path toward your professional goals.
To earn a MicroCert, you must complete 3 online self-paged – 6 hour courses. The Introduction to DevOps course and a 2 concept courses: A fundamentals and an applications course. Each course will be 6 hours for a total of 18 hours. Students will receive a digital badge from LSU Online & Continuing Education that can be used for online résumés, personal websites or social media.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.