Applications of Container Integration introduces students to the various user roles and responsibilities one can expect in a position that uses containers. Several case studies and examples from industries are provided, along with a systematic strategy for assessing tools to meet an organization's needs. The course will further explore containers in the DevOps culture and processes, and the students will be provided with resources to familiarize themselves with popular container orchestration technologies.
- Describe user roles in DevOps and Container Integration
- Infer solutions to real-world problems in DevOps organizations
- Use tools to apply DevOps processes
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online format with four weeks to complete the course.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.