Fundamentals of Container Integration provides students with an overview of containers, container clusters, and container orchestration. We will explore both the advantages and limitations of using containers, and how they integrate with common DevOps processes, such as continuous integration. Students will learn about the various container architectures, and have the opportunity to explore popular container orchestration tools.
- Explain how containers are a part of the DevOps process and culture
- Differentiate between tools to deploy DevOps concepts
- Infer best practices in DevOps and container integration
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online format with four weeks to complete the course.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.