This course will further your understanding of continuous deployment using DevOps processes. How various users apply common tools used in working environments and organizations will be examined to determine best practices while implementing real-world solutions to common issues that may arise. Curated training on the most common tools in the field of continuous deployment will equip you with the knowledge to give you an advantage when critiquing a new tool for your organization. DevOps culture and technology are making a difference in many organizational settings and you will learn how to be a part of this process.
- Use tools to apply DevOps processes.
- Describe user roles in DevOps and continuous deployment.
- Infer solutions to real-world problems in DevOps organizations.
- Create a proposal of recommended continuous deployment tool.
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
LSU’s certificate program is your opportunity to gain applicable knowledge and skills in a convenient format online. They are designed for individuals who want to gain a new set of skills to immediately apply in the workplace. With each completion of a MicroCert, you will receive a digital badge to publicize your achievement in your specialization that can be shared online on platforms like LinkedIn. The courses you take can start you on the path toward your professional goals.
To earn a MicroCert, you must complete 3 online self-paged – 6 hour courses. The Introduction to DevOps course and a 2 concept courses: A fundamentals and an applications course. Each course will be 6 hours for a total of 18 hours. Students will receive a digital badge from LSU Online & Continuing Education that can be used for online résumés, personal websites or social media.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.