CODCF - Fundamentals of Continuous Deployment
Continuous deployment is a vital part of the DevOps culture to ensure efficient progression within a company. In this course, you will explore the effects of continuous deployment in relationship to DevOps and the processes. The course will introduce best practices when implementing continuous deployment in a business setting along with potential concerns. Common tool uses will be part of the course as you apply the tool concepts to your particular field. Upon completion of the course, you will have a deeper understanding of how to implement continuous deployment, best practices to apply, and tool features to best suit your company’s needs.
- Explain how continuous deployment is part of the DevOps process and culture.
- Infer best practices in DevOps and continuous deployment.
- Differentiate between tools to deploy DevOps concepts.
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online self-paced with four weeks to complete the course.
LSU’s certificate program is your opportunity to gain applicable knowledge and skills in a convenient format online. They are designed for individuals who want to gain a new set of skills to immediately apply in the workplace. With each completion of a MicroCert, you will receive a digital badge to publicize your achievement in your specialization that can be shared online on platforms like LinkedIn. The courses you take can start you on the path toward your professional goals.
To earn a MicroCert, you must complete 3 online self-paged – 6 hour courses. The Introduction to DevOps course and a 2 concept courses: A fundamentals and an applications course. Each course will be 6 hours for a total of 18 hours. Students will receive a digital badge from LSU Online & Continuing Education that can be used for online résumés, personal websites or social media.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- DevOps: Continuous Deployment MicroCert : DevOps: Continuous Deployment MicroCert
- DevOps: Engineer Certificate : DevOps Engineer Certificate