Cross-functional collaboration is critical and vital in today's businesses. It brings innovation and improved business performance. This course will introduce you to cross-functional teams, roles of the users, and benefits of cross-functional teams, and the various phases of Development & Operations and how we can leverage DevOps in an organization with Collaboration and Chat Ops. You will be introduced to topics such as how cross-silos in collaboration can be removed, the key engaging drivers of effective collaboration, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, Configuration Management, and Security Operations in DevOps. Smarter Collaboration is today's buzz word. With the various collaboration tools & ChatOps, we can create smarter collaboration spaces, add colleagues into multiple projects, and take advantage of managing the projects efficiently. Plus, learn more and collaborate with your teams easily and quickly.
- Use tools to apply DevOps processes
- Describe user roles in DevOps and Collaboration and ChatOps
- Infer solutions to real-world problems within DevOps organizations
- Explain how Collaboration and ChatOps is part of the DevOps process and culture
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online format with four weeks to complete the course.
LSU’s certificate program is your opportunity to gain applicable knowledge and skills in a convenient format online. They are designed for individuals who want to gain a new set of skills to immediately apply in the workplace. With each completion of a MicroCert, you will receive a digital badge to publicize your achievement in your specialization that can be shared online on platforms like LinkedIn. The courses you take can start you on the path toward your professional goals.
To earn a MicroCert, you must complete 3 online self-paged – 6 hour courses. The Introduction to DevOps course and a 2 concept courses: A fundamentals and an applications course. Each course will be 6 hours for a total of 18 hours. Students will receive a digital badge from LSU Online & Continuing Education that can be used for online résumés, personal websites or social media.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.