Release orchestration is a series of processes that ensures products have a smooth launch, efficient maintenance, and successful updates. It allows organizations to experience less pain when software is released, and to make the release process a business decision instead of a technical decision. This course will guide students through the release orchestration pipeline, gain an understanding of cross-functional teams and systems thinking, and be introduced to several popular technologies.
- Explain how release orchestration is part of the DevOps process and culture.
- Differentiate between tools to apply DevOps concepts.
- Infer best practices in DevOps and release orchestration.
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online format with four weeks to complete the course.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.