In this course, we will dive deeper to understand how Object-Oriented Programming and DevOps operate together and what are the different DevOps roles that are needed to manage an OOPS project. In addition, we will recap the basic concepts of OOPS, followed by a couple of use cases where OOPS projects used DevOps to improve their project efficiency. You will learn how various users of OOPS languages leverage the DevOps process. You are introduced to different tools and practices used in DevOps. In OOPS programming, the data and the function are bound together. By doing so, no function in the other part of the code can modify this data. More about the OOPS principles will be covered as we progress through the course. Please note that OOPS is not a programming language, but rather a style of programming.
- Use tools to apply Object-Oriented Programming processes
- Describe user roles in DevOps and Object-Oriented Programming
- Infer solutions to real-world problems in DevOps organizations
- Explain how Object-Oriented Programming is a part of the DevOps process and culture
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online format with four weeks to complete the course.
LSU’s certificate program is your opportunity to gain applicable knowledge and skills in a convenient format online. They are designed for individuals who want to gain a new set of skills to immediately apply in the workplace. With each completion of a MicroCert, you will receive a digital badge to publicize your achievement in your specialization that can be shared online on platforms like LinkedIn. The courses you take can start you on the path toward your professional goals.
To earn a MicroCert, you must complete 3 online self-paged – 6 hour courses. The Introduction to DevOps course and a 2 concept courses: A fundamentals and an applications course. Each course will be 6 hours for a total of 18 hours. Students will receive a digital badge from LSU Online & Continuing Education that can be used for online résumés, personal websites or social media.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.