CODFF - Fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming
In this course, we will learn about the concepts and principles that bind Object-Oriented Programming, commonly referred to as OOPS. The OOPS principles are used in most of the modern-day programming languages such as C++, JAVA, and Python. The course will also relate the DevOps culture to OOPS concepts. You will learn two important concepts – what effect does Object-Oriented Programming have on DevOps and the best practices of Object-Oriented Programming, gain a lot of insight into how a developer or coder works in a DevOps environment, and how some standard set of coding principles are followed so that the project can be maintained and scaled in the future. In addition, you will learn the basics of three common OOPS languages: Angular, Python, and Java. You will learn the basics of the language along with some real-life coding examples.
- Explain how object-oriented programming is part of the DevOps process and culture
- Differentiate between tools to apply DevOps concepts
- Infer best practices in DevOps and object-oriented programming
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online format with four weeks to complete the course.
LSU’s certificate program is your opportunity to gain applicable knowledge and skills in a convenient format online. They are designed for individuals who want to gain a new set of skills to immediately apply in the workplace. With each completion of a MicroCert, you will receive a digital badge to publicize your achievement in your specialization that can be shared online on platforms like LinkedIn. The courses you take can start you on the path toward your professional goals.
To earn a MicroCert, you must complete 3 online self-paged – 6 hour courses. The Introduction to DevOps course and a 2 concept courses: A fundamentals and an applications course. Each course will be 6 hours for a total of 18 hours. Students will receive a digital badge from LSU Online & Continuing Education that can be used for online résumés, personal websites or social media.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- DevOps: Engineer Certificate : DevOps Engineer Certificate
- DevOps: Object-Oriented Programming MicroCert : DevOps: Object-Oriented Programming MicroCert