COPTG - Tableau II: Data Visualization with Tableau
This course is designed to introduce students to the fundamentals of using Tableau Desktop in the context of business and data analytics. The course is focused on project-based learning and covers some of the foundational skills identified in the Tableau Desktop Specialist certification and Desktop Certified Associate certification. More specifically, students will TB.DA-3.1 1 create and design both static and dynamic data visualizations, dashboards, and stories while incorporating visual design best practices to better communicate insights to business-related stakeholders. Students will also connect multiple external data sources (e.g., Text Files, Excel, SQL databases) to Tableau and optimize large data to efficiently wrangle and analyze real-industry data.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Create data visualizations, dashboards, and Tableau Stories, to communicate analytic insights to the intended business stakeholders
- Apply Tableau performance optimization to improve the speed of working with large data.
- Introduction to Data Analytics and Statistics I: Introduction to Statistics and Tableau I: Foundations of Tableau
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online self-paced with four weeks to complete the course.
Courses are open to all participants, not just those pursuing the Certificate.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.