Does your message convey what you intended it to say? In this world of increasing technology use, two things are at play. First, we must accurately generate and be able to interpret the meaning of a message to satisfy business continuity. Second, we must be able to communicate more effectively in face to face conversations and meetings.
Communication is the most widely used of our skills yet can often be the most misunderstood of them. As a key individual in the workplace, you must have a command of the technical and the conversational aspects of communication.
In this course, you will further develop communication skills necessary to thrive in a professional setting, use communication to build stronger relationships built on trust and respect and be able to communicate a clear, succinct message to people at every level.
- The ability to capitalize in communication based upon an understanding of interpersonal styles and modes of communication.
- Build better business relationships based upon understanding, trust and respect of message.
- Learn how to successfully connect with individuals at various levels of the organization.
- Learn better sentence structure and appropriate tense usage in communication.
- Focus on better email, letter, memo and face to face communication strategies.
- The ability to use the “rule of 3” for clear, concise messages with a call to action.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Communication Certificate : Business Communication Certificate
- Business Project Management Certificate : Business Project Management Certificate
- Management and Leadership Certificate Program : Management and Leadership Certificate
- Purchasing & Supply Management Certificate : Purchasing & Supply Management Certificate