PBCBW - Effective Business Communication and Writing
As a leader responsible for the effective and efficient functioning of business processes, it is important to have a solid foundation of business communication practices. Employees will rely upon your expertise to guide them as they ensure that messages are clear and concise, and address expressed needs and wants. This course will guide you through the maze of technical writing, business concerns writing, emails, reports and effective presentation/meeting outlines.
Letters, reports, contracts, customer service interaction, all internal and external business writing is a direct reflection on professionalism. Become more masterful in the correct use of sentence structure, tense, and the ability to professionally convey your thoughts, ideas and needs.
At the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Understand different writing and communication styles based upon personality types
- Realize the importance of perception in the need to clarify a message
- Learn techniques to compose and deliver clear information using the rule of 3
- Understand how wording and persuasion affect the reader’s buy-in
- Use communication techniques to read and write to understand
- Refamiliarize with the parts of grammar and tense that are important to clear writing
- Recognize and be able to sort confusing words, using the proper spelling for clarity
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Communication Certificate : Business Communication Certificate
- Business Project Management Certificate : Business Project Management Certificate
- Management and Leadership Certificate Program : Management and Leadership Certificate
- Purchasing & Supply Management Certificate : Purchasing & Supply Management Certificate