This course covers numerous supply management topics from understanding Incoterms (the international commercial terms), total cost of ownership, what is blockchain, the importance of spend segmentation to improve your negotiations, and more. The course also introduces more advanced concepts such as pay-for-performance and managing costs and pricing, including some forecasting tools, and information about blockchain.
- Understanding legal situations to avoid issues.
- Incoterms and which ones are more advantageous to you, including update on recent Incoterms® 2020.
- Understanding “the Battle of the Forms”.
- Cost reduction strategies
- Critical elements in Inventory Management.
This course is ideal for:
- New supply management staff and front-line supervisors.
- Experienced professionals in the field will find the course to be informative and will learn new skills to apply in their work.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Purchasing & Supply Management Certificate : Purchasing & Supply Management Certificate