Need to write, interpret, negotiate, and/or manage contracts and want to be sure you understand all legal considerations? This course is a must for not only supply chain management and contracting personnel but for others involved in any aspect of the contracting and negotiating processes (e.g., functional managers, project managers, salespeople, etc.).
- What is Required by U.S. Law to Create Legal Binding Contracts
- The Seven Key Types of Contracts and When to Use Each One
- Understanding Contract Legalese and Interpreting It into Common Terms
- Important Clauses and Components of Well Written Contracts
- Contract Breaches and How to Avoid Them
- Rescinding (Terminating) Contracts
- Effective Execution and Contract Management
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Purchasing & Supply Management Certificate : Purchasing & Supply Management Certificate