Whether you are in purchasing, supply management, or sales, being an effective negotiator takes skill and practice. Preparation is key to successful negotiating. This course will provide tools to assist you in preparing and conducting a successful negotiation.
- Negotiation styles and how to deal with each.
- Understanding “No” in negotiations and what it really means.
- Developing Key Performance Indicators.
- Employing Pay-for-Performance to get the performance you’re paying for.
- Applying good listening skills and how to use to your advantage.
- Differences in men’s and women’s negotiations styles.
- Pre- and post-negotiation actions.
- The power of questions.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.