Cost and Price Management Managing purchasing costs and sales prices present challenges in our fast-paced dynamic environment. Effective tools are needed to help in understanding market drivers to maintain a competitive cost and price position against your competition. This course presents a method of investigating, substantiating, and controlling costs in a professional business process. The course provides hands-on learning how to identify and apply accessible tools for determining realistic and competitive costs to challenge pricing.
- Understanding what drives your supplier or customer.
- Understanding market dynamics.
- How to use market dynamics in forecasting.
- Working with published indices to provide quantitative data.
- Advantages and disadvantages of various published indices.
- Using and developing customized cost models.
- Negotiating cost and price with confidence.
- Case studies demonstrating how to apply this data.
This course is ideal for:
- Supply management professionals, sales staff and front-line supervisors.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Purchasing & Supply Management Certificate : Purchasing & Supply Management Certificate