Course DescriptionThis course is designed to help you implement an efficient and effective method of change control within your project management framework. It also provides a framework of building your knowledge and use of proven techniques of Earned Value Management to help you create project budgets, and effectively assess and manage them throughout the life cycle of your projects.
• Work Breakdown Structure: The Cornerstone of Effective Change and Cost Control
• Proactively Evaluating and Managing Risks
• Project Quality Management: Seven QM Tools that Help Keep You on Plan
• Creating Realistic Project Baselines
• Creating Realistic Project Change Management Controls and Tools—Effectively Managing Project Changes When There’s No Other Options
• Understanding and Using the Principles of Project Cost Budgeting and Earned Value Management Techniques to Track and Stay Within Budget
• Recognizing and Saving a Project that’s in Trouble
• Effective Techniques for Managing Multiple Projects
This seminar is ideal for: Project program managers and sponsors, project analysts, project team members, consultants, business owners, and others who want to enhance their project management skills and knowledge. Key benefits of participation: Individuals successfully completing this course can be expected to demonstrate a high level understanding for all aspects of project management.
PMP, Project Management Professional, Project Management Professional (PMP), and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.
Click here for upcoming dates, fees and to register for this course.