PBPCD - Public Speaking: Personal & Professional
As a public representative, how you conduct yourself at meetings, social gatherings, news briefings, and other speaking engagements is critical. Learn various strategies to make you a successful presenter in whatever situation is required.
Topics to be covered include:
- Effective vocal and visual delivery.
- Selling yourself and your ideas, choosing the right words.
- Staying focused, directed, and organized in different situations.
- Communication styles for various situations: crisis, company or community.
- Crisis communication fundamentals—planning, planning, planning!
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
As an Authorized Training Partner for the Project Management Institute (PMI), this course is pre-approved for Professional Development Units, or PDU's, needed for PMI certifications. This includes PDU's needed to take PMI certifications and for PMI Professionals to maintain their credentials like the Project Management Professional, or PMP®.
PMI, Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Body of Knowledge, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Communication Certificate : Business Communication Certificate
- Management and Leadership Certificate Program : Management and Leadership Certificate
- Purchasing & Supply Management Certificate : Purchasing & Supply Management Certificate