POCM6 - Six Sigma Green Belt Prep Course and Exam
This self-paced course prepares learners for the successful completion of the MindEdge Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam by explaining the concepts, strategies, tools, and techniques they will need to complete process improvement projects and activities. The course is divided into 10 modules that explain key foundational Six Sigma information, guide students through the five steps of the DMAIC methodology, and demonstrate how a Six Sigma approach can benefit organizations in several, diverse industries or business sectors. Course assignments detail the tools and skills learners will implement as they apply a Six Sigma approach to process improvement activities, and show practitioners how they can contribute as important members of improvement teams.
Throughout the course, learners will be tested on their understanding and comprehension of course topics through challenging exercises, interactive games, and case study assignments. Each module also includes comprehensive quizzes and tests that learners can use to gauge their progress and prepare for each of the two 50-question practice exams at the course end, as well as summaries and study guides that can be used for review. Video segments from subject matter experts also supplement the course material, to provide real-world examples and enhanced understanding of important concepts and best practices.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
• Explain the concepts, tools, techniques, and strategies used in Six Sigma projects
• Describe the five stages of the DMAIC methodology and identify the factors that will improve its chances of success
• Choose and apply specific tools and techniques in support of process improvement activities
• Analyze the specific roles and responsibilities of team members and formulate plans to ensure appropriate participation in project assignments
• Examine the interrelationships of tasks, activities, and practices in Six Sigma projects
• Demonstrate mastery of the skills and information covered in the MindEdge Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam
Note: After successful completion, you will be qualified to take the MindEdge Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam. (The fee for taking the certification exam is included in the cost of this course.) Successful completion means completing all assignments in the course, and scoring a minimum of 70% on the second of the two 50-question practice exams.
Estimated time to complete: 34.5 hours of online course work.
Fee: $699 CEUs: 3.2
For more information about this course contact: Kelli Harrison at 225-578-3209.
Click here for more information or to register.