Fintech is far more than adopting new technology. Fintech is a philosophical approach to products and business models. Fintech is a set of practices and systems that can be put in place regardless of the size of the organization or budget. This course teaches the fundamentals necessary to be a fintech innovator. After completing this course, you should be able to join a fintech-focused team, either in a bank or with a technology partner, with an understanding of the basic approaches and terminology to hit the ground running.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Discuss the changing role of technology in banking
- Organize a cohesive proposed experiment, test plan, and risk management plan for a business case
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online self-paced with four weeks to complete the course.
Courses are open to all participants, not just those pursuing the Certificate.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certified Fintech Professional Certificate : Certified Fintech Professional Certificate