Fintech is taking over the world. The emphasis is typically on technology, but that is simply an enabler that sparked the revolution. To truly capitalize on the opportunity, banks and financial institutions must transform not just digitize. This transformation takes a bank from being a company that uses technology to being a technology company that provides banking services. This course addresses the corporate issues of rethinking strategy, processes, people, and culture.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Identify the gaps and traps most likely hinder your institution’s transformation efforts
- Reassess the strategy of most banks
- Build an innovation portfolio that maps to your new strategy
- Create a plan to build the process and culture necessary to execute a technology-driven strategy
- Execution in a Fintech World
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online self-paced with four weeks to complete the course.
Courses are open to all participants, not just those pursuing the Certificate.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certified Fintech Professional Certificate : Certified Fintech Professional Certificate