POFTC - Emerging Fintech Technologies
Twenty years ago, financial technology was primarily confined to the back-office functions with little innovation. The mainframes that still run much of the data processing were rolled out in the 1960’s. ATMs slowly became commonplace in the 70s. The next technical leap wasn’t until the late 90s when online banking slowly began to take hold.
Today, billions of dollars are annually invested in innovation across the spectrum of financial services. This course discusses the emerging technologies that are shaping the landscape. Most importantly, they are placed in the context of what the disruption might mean.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Describe the basic function of each emerging technology
- Evaluate the potential impact on the industry
- Execution in a Fintech World and Leading Fintech Transformation
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online self-paced with four weeks to complete the course.
Courses are open to all participants, not just those pursuing the Certificate.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certified Fintech Professional Certificate : Certified Fintech Professional Certificate