This free preview is self-paced. Regardless of your field, successful planning involves a carefully crafted set of steps leading to planned and measurable goals. In today’s fast-paced business environment, the challenge of planning ahead becomes increasingly complex. As deadlines get tighter, budgets get smaller, and resources become more scarce, organizations turn to their managers, supervisors, and employees to do more with less.
Module 7: Introduction to Agile
- Describe the application of agile in PMBOK® Guide knowledge areas
- Explain the differences between agile and traditional or plan-driven project management
- Identify the categories of life cycles
- Explain the role of project manager in the agile environment
- Identify the roles of an agile team
- Summarize common agile practices
This course is a part of the Online Project Management Certificate Program. Courses are open to all participants, not just those pursuing the certificate program.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
This is a noncredit self-paced course.