Course DescriptionThis free preview is self-paced. Businesses and organizations of all sizes have a greater need than ever to reduce waste, improve performance and increase productivity without taking away from the customer experience. Professionals trained in quality management and process improvement are well equipped to face this challenge. The art and science of quality assurance provides the tools needed to identify opportunities to reduce costs and to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
Module 3: Continuous Improvement: Process Improvement Tools & Techniques
- Identify continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Describe brainstorming
- Describe affinity diagrams
- Describe plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle
- Internal audits to identify improvement opportunities
- Identify process improvement tools and techniques
- Define and describe key Six Sigma concepts and tools
- Define and describe Lean concepts and tools
- Define benchmarking
This course is a part of the Online Project Management Certificate Program. Courses are open to all participants, not just those pursuing the certificate program.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
This is a noncredit self-paced course.