This four-week online course is self-paced. In project management, accurate estimates are the basis of good planning. Many processes have been developed to aid an individual in making accurate estimates. A systematic approach can apply to any project, from building a house to developing a new product.
Major topics to be presented include:
• Structured planning.
• Examining historical data.
• Identifying discrepancies.
• Breakdown of tasks.
• Estimating each task.
• Documenting the results.
This seminar is ideal for:
- Senior executives, portfolio managers, project and program managers, project analysts, consultants, trainers, human resource professionals, and others who want to enhance their project management skills.
Key benefits of participation:
- By the conclusion of this course, you should be able to develop detailed estimates as required by the project.
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online self-paced with four weeks to complete the course.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
As an Authorized Training Partner for the Project Management Institute (PMI), this course is pre-approved for Professional Development Units, or PDU's, needed for PMI certifications. This includes PDU's needed to take PMI certifications and for PMI Professionals to maintain their credentials like the Project Management Professional, or PMP®.
PMI, Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Body of Knowledge, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.