This four-week online course is self-paced. This course is designed to help you implement an efficient and effective method of change control within your project management framework. It also provides a framework of building your knowledge and use of proven techniques of earned value management to help you create project budgets and assess and manage them throughout the life cycle of your projects.
Topics to be presented include:
- Work Breakdown Structure: The Cornerstone of Effective Change and Cost Control
- Proactively Evaluating and Managing Risks
- Project Quality Management: Seven QM Tools that Help Keep You on Plan
- Creating Realistic Project Baselines
- Creating Realistic Project Change Management Controls and Tools—Effectively Managing Project Changes When There’s No Other Option
- Understanding and Using the Principles of Project Cost Budgeting and Earned Value Management Techniques to Track and Stay Within Budget
- Recognizing and Saving a Project That’s in Trouble
- Effective Techniques for Managing Multiple Projects
This seminar is ideal for:
- Project program managers and sponsors, project analysts, project team members, consultants, business owners, and others who want to enhance their project management skills and knowledge.
Key benefits of participation:
- Individuals successfully completing this course can be expected to demonstrate a high level understanding for all aspects of project management.
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online self-paced with four weeks to complete the course.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
As an Authorized Training Partner for the Project Management Institute (PMI), this course is pre-approved for Professional Development Units, or PDU's, needed for PMI certifications. This includes PDU's needed to take PMI certifications and for PMI Professionals to maintain their credentials like the Project Management Professional, or PMP®.
PMI, Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Body of Knowledge, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institut