This four-week online course is self-paced. Businesses and organizations of all sizes have a greater need than ever to reduce waste, improve performance and increase productivity without taking away from the customer experience. Professionals trained in quality management and process improvement are well equipped to face this challenge. The art and science of quality assurance provides the tools needed to identify opportunities to reduce costs and to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
- Understand quality concepts
- Learn to control systems and processes
- Team formation & dynamics
- Learn to implement continuous improvement
- Understand customer-supplier relationships
- This online course requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online self-paced with four weeks to complete the course.
For more information about this course, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.
As an Authorized Training Partner for the Project Management Institute (PMI), this course is pre-approved for Professional Development Units, or PDU's, needed for PMI certifications. This includes PDU's needed to take PMI certifications and for PMI Professionals to maintain their credentials like the Project Management Professional, or PMP®.
PMI, Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Body of Knowledge, and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.