CM 4119 - Financial Issues for Facility Management
Facilities investment decisions; budget development and execution; taxation; control of expenditures; and operational and long-term planning of industrial facilities and the facility management unit.
Upon completion, a student will be able to:
- Make industrial facilities investment decisions
- Be able to prepare budgets for a facility
- Understand taxation and its effect on management decisions
- Monitor and control expenditures within a facility
- Develop operational and long term budget plans for the industrial facility management unit.
This course runs on an several week term. It is not self-paced, but follows a weekly schedule. Check section information for exact weekly term information.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge
Online Format: eight week enrollment period; 7 modules 2 exams
Special Requirements: a computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone.
You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Principles of Facilities Management Specialist Certificate : Principles of Facilities Management Specialist Certificate