This online course provides a mobile-friendly interface with audio-enabled lessons, allowing easy access to video content, real-world case studies, and interactive games & flashcards. Also included is an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials. Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
HTML for Web Design
- Explain how HTML communicates the structure of information via the internet
- Understand the basic structure of HTML documents
- Recognize HTML syntax
- Apply HTML elements and attributes to a webpage
- Create tables, links, and lists within a webpage
- Insert graphics within a webpage
- Utilize anchor tags to jump to a specific location on a webpage
- Summarize what is meant by semantic HTML
- Validate an HTML document
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Web Design Certificate : Web Design Certificate