By understanding the impact of body language, leaders can learn how to communicate in a way that builds and sustains positive relationships with employees, clients, and business partners. This course will help women business leaders learn how to read body language cues and use them to exude both strength and warmth. It considers the role and impact of gender stereotypes in nonverbal communication and explains how facial expressions, hand gestures, body movements, and eye contact can be used in various business situations like negotiations. The course also addresses cross-cultural body language and explores the role of body language in virtual communication.
This online course provides a mobile-friendly interface with audio-enabled lessons, allowing easy access to video content, real-world case studies, and interactive games & flashcards. Also included is an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials. Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Body Language for Women in Business
- Define leadership and identify the essential leadership skills
- Explain how body language impacts leadership
- Read basic body language cues
- Use body language to exude warmth and empathy
- Consider how to be an inclusive leader through active listening
- Demonstrate charisma through body language
- Use body language effectively when negotiating
- Explore ways to use body language to debunk gender stereotypes
- Identify body language norms across various cultures
- Consider how to improve cross-cultural competencies
- Manage body language during a video conference
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Leadership for Women in Business Certificate : Leadership for Women in Business Certificate