This course reviews the strategic issues that an entrepreneur faces while starting a new venture or business, and highlights the questions about market acceptance that must be answered during every stage of the entrepreneurial process.
This online course provides a mobile-friendly interface with audio-enabled lessons, allowing easy access to video content, real-world case studies, and interactive games & flashcards. Also included is an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials. Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Strategic Marketing for Entrepreneurs
- Describe the role of strategy and marketing in an entrepreneurial setting
- Discuss the basics of strategy, including the three levels of strategy and the five competitive forces identified by Michael Porter
- Explain marketing basics, including the marketing process and the Four P's
- Discuss the role of marketing in the discovery stage of a new venture
- Describe the evaluation of the market for a new venture, including market segmentation, target marketing, and exploring customer needs
- Discuss the role of strategic planning in the entrepreneurial process
- Describe the key elements of a marketing plan
- Outline the factors for success in creating a new venture business plan
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Entrepreneurship Certificate : Entrepreneurship Certificate