The world of finance is rapidly evolving, and with advancements in financial technology, or fintech, banks are now trying to find new ways to meet their customers’ needs. Fintech, often used to describe startups, is really about the application of technology to products and services. Technology is not only impacting what a bank product does but how it is developed.
These courses broadly cover the evolution underway in the industry, what is driving this innovation, and how fintech products can be built. Learn the the concepts and philosophies underpinning the fintech revolution and how to implement fintech innovation along with a preview of the next horizon of technologies that will continue to reshape the financial service industry. With the LSU Online & Continuing Education Certified Fintech Professional Certificate Program, students can learn how fintech has already changed banking as we know it, as well as learn how to implement financial technology in various sectors of finance. Professionals in the banking and financial sector can benefit from this program through real-world, hands-on application.
This certificate program includes 3 courses which can be purchased separately or bundled together for a discount. Courses are open to all participants, not just those pursuing a certificate program.
This program is recommended for:
- C-Suite and other emerging leaders or those interested in expanding their role
- Those just entering the field of banking, financial services, or a fintech startup
- This online program requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Online format with four months to complete the entire program. Each individual course must be completed in 4 weeks.
Digital Badge Details:
- Successful completion of all courses within this certificate earns you an official LSU digital badge to showcase your new skill set and provides employers with a reliable way to assess your capabilities. Additionally, badges serve as a visual representation of your accomplishments and can be shared on social media, personal websites, or professional networking sites.
- Badges are distributed through Canvas Credentials (previously known as Badgr). For more information on digital badges, visit the LSU digital badge page.
Prior Learning Assessment:
Through Prior Learning Assessment (PLA), students who successfully complete this credential might be eligible to earn college credit toward an LSU online degree. See below for details..
Flores Master of Business Administration - View Program
6 elective credit hours (The specific course waivers will be determined on a per-student basis.)
Note: Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) is determined on a case-by-case basis and subject to change. Please reach out to an Enrollment Coach for details.
For more information about this program, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.