Solutions architects are the experts that bridge business objectives with technical solutions in the cloud. They have the skills necessary to choose the best tools for cloud-based business problems, creating available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS). With the LSU online AWS Solutions Architect Certificate program, students explore AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices through Amazon-certified learning objectives.
Learners will gain the skills needed to find and create solutions to various cloud computing problems and be able to communicate cloud-related information from the perspective of both the client and the vendor. This program equips learners with a high-level understanding of cloud computing needed to sit for the AWS Solutions Architect certification exam, as well as earns students a unique digital badge upon completion.
This certificate program includes 3 courses which can be purchased separately or bundled together for a discount. Courses are open to all participants, not just those pursuing a certificate program.
Our Enrollment Coaches are ready to help.
- To enroll in the AWS Solutions Architect program, you must have either: (a) completed the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certificate; or (b) have an AWS Cloud Practitioner certification earned elsewhere. The Solutions Architect certification is the second certification in the AWS Learning Path.
- This online program requires access to a computer with internet access, email, an Internet browser (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox recommended), MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Cloud Computing Concepts, Technology & Architecture by Thomas Erl, Zaigham Mahmood, and Ricardo Puttini (referred to as CCTA throughout the course) ISBN-13: 978-0133387520
- The book is available from Amazon.com and most major book retailers. Approximate cost of book is $50
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C01) Cert Guide by Anthony Sequeira ISBN-13: 978-0789760494
- The book is available from Amazon.com and most major book retailers. Approximate cost of book is $50.
- Online format with five months to complete the entire program. Each individual course must be completed in 6 weeks.
Digital Badge Details:
- Successful completion of all courses within the program earns you an official LSU digital badge to show off your skill sets. This badge can be used to bulk up your online résumé and showcase your expertise in the topic. Badges are distributed through Badgr. For more information on digital badges, visit the LSU digital badge page.
For more information about this program, email Answers or call 833-280-5634.