Financial accounting with emphasis on knowledge required for completion of the accounting cycle, including income measurement and financial statement preparation; accounting for current and plant assets, current and long-term liabilities, stock holders' equity, and cash flows.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge
- Online, self-paced, open-enrollment period
- Six months to complete course
- 15 modules 3 exams
- A computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone.
- You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
- If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.
MATH 1021 or equivalent. Credit will not be given for both this course and ACCT 2000 or ACCT 2002. Required of all students in the E. J. Ourso College of Business. Students in nonbusiness curricula are advised to enroll in ACCT 2000 if they are given the option of ACCT 2000 or ACCT 2001, unless they plan to pursue a business degree at a subsequent date.
Prerequisite Verification: By completing registration in this course, you acknowledge that you meet any prerequisites or requirements to take the course. LSU undergraduate students may have additional requirements imposed by their department or college and must consult with their academic counselor or advisor before enrolling in an ODL course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Accounting Fundamentals Specialist Certificate : Accounting Fundamentals Specialist Certificate