Accounting principles underlying preparation of financial statements; their application in measurement and reporting of selected balance-sheet items and related revenue and expense recognition.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge
- Online, self-paced, open-enrollment period
- Six months to complete course
- 14 modules 3 exams
- A computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone.
- You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
- If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.
Grade of “C” or above in ACCT 2101; MATH 1431. Credit will not be given for both this course and ACCT 3002 or ACCT 7011.
Prerequisite Verification: By completing registration in this course, you acknowledge that you meet any prerequisites or requirements to take the course. LSU undergraduate students may have additional requirements imposed by their department or college and must consult with their academic counselor or advisor before enrolling in an ODL course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Accounting Fundamentals Specialist Certificate : Accounting Fundamentals Specialist Certificate