ACCT 3121 - Cost Analysis and Control
Nature, objectives, basic systems, and procedures of cost accounting and control for manufacturing firms; cost-volume-profit relationships; standard costs and variance analysis; direct costing; relevant costs; activity-based costing.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge
- Online, self-paced, open-enrollment period
- Six months to complete course
- 16 modules, 3 exams
- A computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone.
- You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
- If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.
Grade of “C” or above in ACCT 3001.
Prerequisite Verification: By completing registration in this course, you acknowledge that you meet any prerequisites or requirements to take the course. LSU undergraduate students may have additional requirements imposed by their department or college and must consult with their academic counselor or advisor before enrolling in an ODL course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Accounting Advanced Topics Specialist Certificate : Accounting Advance Topics Specialist Certificate
- LSU Accounting Specialist Certificate : LSU Accounting Specialist Certificate