ACCT 3221 - Income Tax Accounting I
Fundamentals of federal income taxation with respect to individuals and other entities, income inclusions and exclusions and statutory deductions in arriving at tax liability.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge
- Online, self-paced, open-enrollment period
- Six months to complete course
- 16 modules, 3 exams
- A computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone.
- You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
- If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.
Registration in or grade of “C” or above in ACCT 3001. Credit will not be given for both this course and ACCT 3201.
Prerequisite Verification: By completing registration in this course, you acknowledge that you meet any prerequisites or requirements to take the course. LSU undergraduate students may have additional requirements imposed by their department or college and must consult with their academic counselor or advisor before enrolling in an ODL course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Accounting Advanced Topics Specialist Certificate : Accounting Advance Topics Specialist Certificate
- LSU Accounting Specialist Certificate : LSU Accounting Specialist Certificate