Theoretical and practical development of the independent audit function; generally accepted auditing standards; collection and evaluation of audit evidence; understanding internal control; risk assessment; transaction cycles; and reporting.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge
- Online, self-paced, open-enrollment period
- Six months to complete course
- 15 modules, 3 exams
- A computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone
- You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
- If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.
Grade of “C” or above in ACCT 3021 (Intermediate Accounting II) and 3122 (Accounting Information Systems.)
Prerequisite Verification: By completing registration in this course, you acknowledge that you meet any prerequisites or requirements to take the course. LSU undergraduate students may have additional requirements imposed by their department or college and must consult with their academic counselor or advisor before enrolling in an ODL course.