Proactive and reactive fraud auditing including audit committee and liability related issues; investigative decision-making for prevention, detection, investigation and reporting of fraud.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge
- Online, self-paced, open-enrollment period
- Six months to complete course
- 15 modules, 2 exams
- A computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone.
- You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
- If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.
Grade of “C” or above in ACCT 3001; MS in accounting students or permission of department. Credit will not be given for this course and ACCT 7235.
Prerequisite Verification: By completing registration in this course, you acknowledge that you meet any prerequisites or requirements to take the course. LSU undergraduate students may have additional requirements imposed by their department or college and must consult with their academic counselor or advisor before enrolling in an ODL course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Auditing Specialist Certificate : Auditing Specialist Certificate