Study of how households and firms make decisions and how they interact in specific markets; theories of production price determination, trade, externalities and public goods.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge. This is an Integrative Learning Core (ILC) course that awards general education credit.
- Online, self-paced, open-enrollment period
- Six months to complete course
- 15 modules, 2 exams
- A computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone.
- You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
- If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.