Economic understanding of both micro- and macro-economic principles; problems associated with monetary policy, fiscal policy, public finance, government and business, labor, international trade, economic growth and comparative economic systems.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge. Credit will not be given for both this course and ECON 2000 or ECON 2010 or ECON 2031. This is an Integrative Learning Core (ILC) course that awards general education credit.
- Online, self-paced, open-enrollment period
- Six months to complete course
- 15 modules, 2 exams
- A computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone.
- You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
- If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.