Role of commercial banks, other financial institutions and the central bank in affecting the performance of the economy; relationships of money and fiscal policy to prices, production, and employment; internal and external effects of U.S. fiscal and monetary policy.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge
- Online, self-paced, open-enrollment period
- Six months to complete course
- 15 modules, 2 exams
- A computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone.
- You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
- If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.
ECON 2000 or ECON 2001 and ECON 2010 or ECON 2011 or ECON 2030. Credit will not be given for both this course and ECON 2036.
Prerequisite Verification: By completing registration in this course, you acknowledge that you meet any prerequisites or requirements to take the course. LSU undergraduate students may have additional requirements imposed by their department or college and must consult with their academic counselor or advisor before enrolling in an ODL course.