Practice in argument writing and research-based inquiry.
Credit is awarded from LSU–Baton Rouge. This is an Integrative Learning Core (ILC) course that awards general education credit.
- Online, self-paced, open-enrollment period
- Six months to complete course
- 12 modules, 2 exams
- A computer with reliable internet access, a webcam, and a headset or speakers, and a microphone.
- You are also responsible for purchasing separately the required textbooks and any additional required materials for this course.
- If you are interested in re-enrolling in a course that you have already taken through our program, please contact us before registering. If you have any questions about registration or payment, please contact our office.
The satisfactory completion of ENGL 1001 (English Composition) or equivalent and 39 total credit hours earned by the time of enrollment.
Prerequisite Verification: By completing registration in this course, you acknowledge that you meet any prerequisites or requirements to take the course. LSU undergraduate students may have additional requirements imposed by their department or college and must consult with their academic counselor or advisor before enrolling in an ODL course.